The idea of Equals Green is based on the concept of giving it back to nature. Giving back to nature what we have taken and continue to take from it. We consume air, water, sun etc from the nature and what do we do to restore that? Equals Green will bring the balance between consumption and restoration of natural resources particularly Oxygen and water. We at Equals Green, on behalf of companies and individuals, create Forever Forests.
Equals Green believes that sustainability of our existence depends on the forests. However, in the recent centuries we have been drifting away from this idea fueled by industrial & technical revolution. We are contributing to deforestation for growth with accelerated speed. The situation is alarming now and at this rate of deforestation, we are headed to dreadful future. There is a missing link between growth and life i.e. sustainable growth. The growth is necessary however sustainable is imperative. Who wants to grow to suffer with cancer or other dreadful modern diseases? So, let’s join hands and help us bring the sustainability to our blissful existence and create a green future.
The Equals Green with its onerous effort will offer you safe environment to sustain in future. We are aware that it’s a huge responsibility with an equal chance of success and failure. However we cannot just sit thinking that it is very hard to achieve. We are committed to do our bit in securing a sustainable future existence.
The Miyawaki Technique is a unique methodology of creating forests. It has been proven to work worldwide, for all kinds of soil and climatic conditions. By using this methodology numerous forests have been created across the globe.
• Upto 30 times more dense compared to conventional plantations.
• At least 50-100 different native species planted in the same area.
• 30 times better noise and dust reduction.
• Upto 30 times better Carbon-dioxide absorption as compared to a monoculture plantation.
• Faster growth; at least 1 meter every year.
• A completely maintenance-free, wild and native forest after the first three years.
• A completely chemical and chemical fertilizer free forest that sustains itself and supports local bio-diversity.
Do you want to contribute in terms of time, money, idea or any other way? Connect to us and leave your contact details and we will get touch in touch with you!